Okay, here’s where I’m at, as of right now –
I’m trying to combine ALL of the concepts and ideas that I’ve learned – over several years – about losing weight and maintaining focus.
1. I’m going through a bit of a cleansing, following the diet suggest by Doug Kaufmann over at Know The Cause. I’m taking several supplements, and I’m eating a diet of fresh berries, green vegetables, and meat.
2. I’m still eating slowly, and following the I Can Make You Thin and the 4 Golden Rules. But, I have cut out all starches – I’m really concerned about diabetes, and I want control insulin release.
3. I’m working out 3 or 4 times a week. And, I’m not just walking, I’m actually pumping some iron.
4. When I can’t hit the gym, I’m still walking.
5. I’m just weighing in once a week, instead of daily. This helps, psychologically.
6. I’m taking a multivitamin, three times a day.
7. I’m trying to get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep a day – and striving for 8.
8. I’m drinking water – and water ONLY. No cokes, no sodas, no juice, no nothing. Water ONLY.
This is what I’m doing, and since September 29, 2008, I’ve been doing these things very, very well.
I’m down to 245.4 – from 252.2 when I started back on September 29. Rock on!