Okay. Here we go. It’s 2010 and here’s my plan –
1. I will drink 12 to 16 cups of water per day.
2. I will eat lean meats, fresh vegetables, eggs, nuts, and fruit.
3. I will limit my portions.
4. I will eat between 1800 and 2200 calories per day.
5. I will go to the gym, regularly. (My goal? I’d like to go every day that the gym is open.)
That’s it, that’s the plan.
My goal? I’d like to lose 100 pounds by October 10, 2010.
Things to avoid –
I’m going to do my very best to avoid – bread, starchy foods, fast food, and sodas. I also plan to cut back on my consumption of salt and salted foods.