On Mondays, as part of my Weekly Workout Plan, I focus on exercises that will strengthen my legs. I have to be VERY careful with my legs and be sure that I stretch, stretch, stretch – before AND after my workout.
- 5 Minutes Walking Warm Up On Indoor Track
- 40 Minutes On Treadmill (Intense Interval Training!)
- 3 Sets Of 12 Seated Leg Presses
- 3 Sets Of 12 Seated Leg Extensions
- 1 Set Of Calf Raises
- 10 Minutes On Eliptical (Slow, Used To Stretch Legs)
I skipped leg curls this week, because I overworked my quadriceps last week. Next week, I’ll add the curls back to my routine, but I’ll be more cautious than I was last week.
I’m really only doing a few exercises for my legs, because I want them to be fresh for cardio and interval training. I would hate to miss a day or two of walking because I killed my legs.